We don't do guns down here like you guys (Off-Topic)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Saturday, March 04, 2017, 16:54 (2602 days ago) @ ZackDark

Your cops are apparently still using 100 year old Madsens. That's old school cool.
[image]

One morning as I was leaving for work I heard a thud when I opened my screen door. I looked slightly up and was nose to nose with a snake. Apparently he had somehow crawled up on the little ledge above the door, and when I opened the door he fell off. He was about 3-4 feet long. I dove backwards and screamed. If I had been carrying I probably would have shot my door up.

The door partially closed on him and he was flopping around trying to get in the house. I ran down to my garage and grabbed a rake. I managed to flip him off the door and onto the porch. He shot straight back toward the door.

It then became a running battle between me and the snake across my yard. I kept grabbing him with the rake and flipping him farther out in the yard. He kept racing back toward the house. By the time we got to the road I had enough. When he came back at me from the street I flipped the rake over and bashed his head.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread