I wouldn't do anything until all Scorpio details drop - E3? (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Monday, March 06, 2017, 01:06 (2606 days ago) @ unoudid
edited by Pyromancy, Monday, March 06, 2017, 01:56

Know the full landscape of the near future before making a final decision.

I've been dreaming about a particular 4K TV but I haven't seen the price get to the sweet spot I set for it in my mind. At this point I may be into next years TV models, which isn't the end of the world since the market for fully supported native 4K and full HDR media doesn't quite seem to be there in droves yet.

The slim models and the Pro have been dumb and totally ridiculous in my mind. The advantage is that I haven't HAD to buy into them yet. None of my equipment has been breaking. I'm not one to put the cart before the horse and I've been content with what has been a great TV over the years and the day 1 consoles. If I had upgraded to the Slims or Pro at all it would have been a total waste. I'm excited for Scorpio details and hope that it is an all in full generation -ish upgrade and not more of this awful middling that has been going on.

Was the Neo the PS4 Pro? Or is there something more on the way?
Don't forget, I'm the out of touch guy that wrote off gaming press a number of years ago.

Maybe I will just drop the consoles and go the PC route?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread