Just don't play crucible. Easy fix. (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, March 06, 2017, 17:35 (2600 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Sure. No Iron Banner.

400 Light Level.

Hey, who wants to do the raid! Any of the four raids! No? Who wants to do Heroic Wrath of the Machines!? Carry a 385, no res, all those turrets and everything past max light.

Anyone? N-no?

Hmm. I guess we can do Nightfall then...I mean Kermit's been nice enough to host these co-op nights, so we can help each other togeth--oh gawrsh, half the people are no-shows, forcing us to break into teams of two or less.

Archon's Forge...well, I can do Fused and Enhanced by myself, and Perfected with randoms, but that place is a...Ghost town.

Trials of Osi--i..--Tria..Osir...siri--*lag-switched/DDoS'ed*

Welp. There goes all the other choices. Speaking of which, not a single one of the activities I mentioned have matchmaking.

I don't have a choice! And before you say I do(if you happened to miss all that stuff earlier),there are three separate events that require your full involvement in Supremacy alone! And since this week's Iron Banner is Supremacy, I could get my single win taken care of and finally get some armor that isn't 385 or 365!!

Yeah, "don't play crucible". No kidding. You might want to check my game history then.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread