Things that you did in the old raids... (Destiny)

by Durandal, Thursday, March 09, 2017, 12:31 (2576 days ago)

After hearing that they are updating, and "patching" the old raids, what are things you used to do that will get patched out? What tricks do you think will remain in?

In VoG, I had a Chance hand cannon from FWC with reload speed perks. I killed over 100 vex during the conflux phases, much to the surprise of my fellow raiders. It got to the point where I could solo a conflux pretty consistently as long as the guys could keep the center spawnging vex in line.

Not looking forward to those Pretorian Minitaurs though.

In CE, I could solo, on hard difficulty everything up to the Deathsinger. I used to pull random people who never raided though just so they could get some elemental primaries off the abyss and bridge.

I doubt bungie will change the bridge so that a Titan can't jump it, and I didn't use the spire exploit, so i think I'll still be able to get people gear from that section.

But with the abandonment of the 360/PS3, Bungie can increase the number of onscreen mobs in both these raids. That, coupled with the addition of weapon ranges, means that some of what I'm used to will change. The nightstalker/stormwalker/sunbreaker combo really turns these sections into easy mode. i anticipate Bungie has spiced things up in those encounters in order to offset that.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread