Makes no sense (Destiny)
Meleeing thrall for the health regen was never an "essential" strat back in the day. All the strategies relied on no one taking damage aside from the swordbearer.
That was the whole point of standing in the entrance/ledge/room. The rocket team would never be shot at, so they never needed health regen.
It's far more likely that all the health regen melees used similar code, and when they changed it it affected everything.
- Health Regen Nerf (Conspiracy Theory) - unoudid, 2017-03-09, 13:49
- Yes. - Funkmon, 2017-03-09, 13:58
- Yes :( - CyberKN, 2017-03-09, 13:59
- Incompetence seems more likely. - ProbablyLast, 2017-03-09, 14:01
- No. - Ragashingo, 2017-03-09, 14:31
- Makes no sense - Durandal, 2017-03-10, 06:23