Tallnecks fun fact... (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Friday, March 10, 2017, 21:59 (2575 days ago) @ Korny

I too wish there were more Tallnecks to find and climb. My favorite was the Tallneck that's been boxed in by humans was one of my favorites. I had to carefully climb it while arrows flew by all around (getting hit knocks you off if you're climbing), then I rode off the top sniping everyone from my mobile platform, before jumping off and letting the EMP kill the last guy.

I just killed everyone before I climbed it. Lol.

Good stuff!

Also, I like the little touch with the Cauldron that's been excavated by humans. There's a cave-in in the first big room, with a Tallneck's remains in the center (could he have been the intended boss, or did he cause the cave-in from above?). There's no indication that you need to, but if you make your way to its head, there is some purple loot up there waiting for you.

I like the idea of that Cauldron, but fighting humans in this game isn't particularly fun, I don't think. I did like the final section with the Stalkers at the end. I lit a bunch of the dudes that were hiding in the grass on fire to lure out the Stalkers for extra fun.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread