They won't. (Destiny)
This issue of exclusives has really put a dent in my opinion of Bungie.
I hope XB1 users get all the exclusive content with AoT.
It's not "At least Fall 2017" yet.
That said, there are a few things that bug me about the lack of changes to the PS exclusive content. Jade Rabbit really needs a little notification that lets you know how much damage you've stacked, or if you're at max damage. And Zen Meteor needs to have a longer "With a Laserbeam" window, either activation or charge. It's tough to take advantage of sometimes, but Bungie has never even acknowledged it.
Also, is it still possible to miss out on the treasure chest in Echo Chamber? Never head of them fixing that. Basically, the only time I recall Bungie ever tweaking PS exclusive content was the five times they nerfed Hawkmoon. Otherwise, we've had to wait for Xbox to get the things too.
- I really hope the PS exclusives end with this update - FyreWulff, 2017-03-10, 20:18
- One more thing... - FyreWulff, 2017-03-10, 20:20
- Seriously. - Morpheus, 2017-03-11, 00:38
- 'Fate of all Fools' would've been a better AoT end reward - Chappy, 2017-03-11, 13:38
- I really hope the PS exclusives end with this update - DEEP_NNN, 2017-03-11, 06:35
- I really hope the PS exclusives end with this update - Kahzgul, 2017-03-11, 09:14
- They won't. - Korny, 2017-03-11, 09:14