Is this EZ Mode? (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, March 13, 2017, 13:37 (2593 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

The hilariously OP Power Armor lets me tank my way through situations I shouldn't be able to survive, which can be loads of fun.

Sounds like anti-fun to me... Sammy finally got to Meridian yesterday, and she upgraded to a Shadow Precision bow, so I was finally able to see the Tearblast arrows in action, and I was left confused as to why they exist. They essentially make most enemy fights trivial, and suck the fun out of things (an entire shell-walker convoy died where it stood, where it used to be a fun encounter).
So yeh, I won't be using that bow or Power armor, I like my games fun.

This Thunderjaw vs Thunderjaw battle was pretty epic.

Have you turned a Behemoth against another? Definitely the most visually exciting fight, and a rush to be surrounded by so many flying rocks and debris.

My next goal is to override a Rock Breaker. If I pull it off, I'll save a video :)

Good luck. They're immune to Ropecaster shots, and are pretty much impossible to sneak up on. If you stun them with electric shots, they go underground. I haven't been able to kill one, much less override it... Then again, you have your cheat arrows and armor. ;)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread