Not to worry... (Off-Topic)

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Sunday, March 19, 2017, 02:45 (2592 days ago) @ Korny

Not sure what you're saying here. Are you saying that you're starting a vlog, and you're encouraging people to subscribe, or that you're thinking of making a daily/weekly off-topic post here on the forum in case people are interested?

I absolutely was not intending my post to imply that I would be making weekly or daily posts just to point to my vlog. I was just using the "off topic" remark as an opener to this particular thread.

I've had a vlog for years now, but I haven't been vigilant about it for a while. I've still put up my flying videos, but not the same 'daily vlog' type content that I used to do when I started it. This post was simply a one-time alert that I'm attempting to get back to a more regular vlog content.

If people want to subscribe, great! They'll learn about my content through their subscription. I won't be cross posting here every day just to say "HEY! NEW VIDEO!"

I will not, however, promise that I won't post here if I happen to have a cool airplane story or video that I just can't keep to myself ... time and frequency will tell if that turns into abuse.

Fear not; I respect the origins of the forum.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread