That's awesome! (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 12:11 (2587 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

That's really cool. Sort of reminds me of the old QuickTime 360 pictures Bungie put out during Halo 2 and Halo 3 development. I'm going to be really disappointed with new games that don't have a Photo Mode, now. I desperately wish The Witcher 3 had one.

I'm still continuously blown away by how good Horizon is. I'm only a few sidequests and collectibles away from the Platinum, and I really don't want it to end. I started up near Maker's End and am just wandering around the map getting the collectibles and causing trouble, and I'm still discovering new things and having tons of fun. I collected a Metal Flower last night that was guarded by two Thunderjaws and a few other smaller machines, and it was such a fun fight. I laid some traps, use corruption arrows on the Thunderjaws to make them fight, picked up a disc launcher that had been blown off of one Thunderjaw to kill it, and finished off the other one with a Ropecasters, Freeze Arrows, and hacking it to pieces.

Speaking of discovering new things, two days ago I realized that Aloy has a scar on her neck from the Proving:

[image] [image]

I seriously think I'm going to skip Mass Effect for a while and just keeping playing Horizon. It's that good.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread