Weekly Story Playlist (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 19:52 (2585 days ago) @ dogcow

Why would you make a playlist with the lamest stuff in Destiny? I think others will share my opinion that the story missions are some of the weakest experiences in the game.

Yeah, but I like to pretend there's a good story and play through the story missions. Ok, kidding... but honestly, it's always bugged me that you get rewards for replaying strikes, but nothing for story missions. (edit) So I'm glad for that.(/edit)

I know you likely won't be playing in this playlist, but I likely will just to experience content I haven't tasted in a while.

Like everyone else, I hope Destiny 2 has a better story, and I'd like to see an option to Continue the Quest at the end of each step, whether it be a mission of Tower conversation. It could say something like "Continue the quest on the moon" or something like that so you knew where you were going. One thing I found disconcerting early on was not being sure what story node to play next. This was fixed somewhat by the questification update, but I still miss the continuity you have with games that automatically load the next chapter of the story for you.

I'd also like a way to reactivate completed quests.

tl;dr: In Destiny 2 I'd like to be seamlessly led through a strong narrative that is worth replaying, and replaying it should be easy.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread