They just pushed a new patch. Can I make a post about it? (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 23:03 (2591 days ago) @ Korny

The "Hold X to buy multiple" was a great addition. Sammy ran out of Wire (a little trigger happy with her War Bow), and having to buy that at Meridian was a whole thing (suppose she could have just run Hunting Trials, but that'd be a bit of a hike to the Nora facility...

That's a nice addition for sure. I don't buy supplies to often (I hunt enough to be stocked up on almost everything), but the few times I did want to stock up on something was a huge a pain.

Hopefully the next patch changes the color of healing plant icons. Not a huge bother for me, but one of Sammy's bigger frustrations...

That'd be nice, but again, I just collect everything I see as I walk around, so it's usually not a big issue.

Also, the fact that enough people have already put 200+ hours into the game for time-related issues to pop up baffles me. The game's only been out three weeks...

Damn, that's like an average of 9 hours a day. That's crazy.

I'm still waiting for them to give the option to disable quest waypoints so I don't have to go deactivate quests every five minutes. The game is really anal about making sure you have an active quest, sometimes, and it bugs the hell out of me.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread