No Spinfoil hat needed (yet) (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Sunday, March 26, 2017, 04:22 (2587 days ago) @ Kahzgul
edited by Pyromancy, Sunday, March 26, 2017, 05:10

[image]

I recognized the 3-line symbol with a ray going in or coming out of it. The shield edge obfuscates part of it, but those 3 lines got the 'ol grey matter kickstarted.

These symbols have been used in various places, box arts, marketing images, etc. They might even appear in game all burry during a cutscene or two. It is fairly difficult to find clear images, or any hi-res images, that feature all of these symbols in one clean shot. Also, it is quite difficult to generate a search for them from the past if they have in fact been discussed or dissected before.

Top left, around the outer circle above the word "Taken" is the 3 line symbol and one position "down" around the orbit, counter clockwise, looks to be a symbol that is very similar to the other one.
(Another image has the exact other symbol on the bottom right of the circle - under the green fire in the below image)

[image]

---edit---
The second symbol reminds somewhat me of the Cassoid emblem:
[image]
(always reminds me of the GUNGNIR/Spartan Laser symbol)

I remembered there is an emblem or two with the middle Sphere (Traveller?) in game, one is Blessing of the Speaker:
[image]

Also, found A few of the symbols are featured on the Laurea Prima emblem?
[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread