AoT Book Bugged (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 13:45 (2556 days ago) @ narcogen

Anyone else getting duplicate notifications for nothing in the AoT book?

I keep getting the one for Dead Orbit over and over again. At least once it reverted from completed to incomplete, and then went back again.

The Allegiances page seems to be a combination of per-character and per-user, in a way that is seriously annoying.

The first time you look at the book itself, it's per-character (that is, it only shows you the allegiances that THAT CHARACTER met the level 25 requirement for). At some point after that (turns out you don't need to log in to other characters to trigger it, I thought you did at first), it'll recognize that another character might have met the level-25 requirement even if the one you're on hasn't, and it'll notify you of this fact. The first time it does this, it will increment your completion percentage, which (as far as *I* saw, never decreased again), but on subsequent checks, it might or might not remember that it had checked other characters, so it might de-mark the circle (without actually changing the completion percentage). It's definitely cosmetically bugged (these checks are regular, and make noises regularly, without doing anything relevant)... but as far as I can tell, the PERCENTAGE value stays right throughout.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread