Chappy's non-DBO team: (Destiny)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 13:49 (2574 days ago) @ Chappy

Three guardians to a side, each team does the same thing on their side: One Guardian (Razelighter really helps here) kills the initial knight in the Hallway, then moves up to the tower to kill the knight there. The other two clear out the knights and thrall in the room at the top of the stairs and bridge, ready for the wizard. All three help with the wizard, with the two inside clearing everything else when it's downed (including the Shrieker).

The "Tower" Guardian stays in the tower waiting for the Scream - his job is to kill the three knights as they spawn at the top and then help as necessary. One of the two other Guardians uses his super to kill the Ogre on their side, and the other is cleanup (I think there's actually a third Ogre that this person helps deal with, but I'm not sure).

That was our strategy. Those knights in the towers can slow you down if you try to shoot them out because they will hide. Just hop up with a Razelighter and knock them out quick.

I ran gunslinger and the golden gun helped with stubborn enemies. Now that I think about it, two gunslingers could handle the knights and ogres of they had Celestial Nighthawks and Razelighters. Sword the knights, golden gun two ogres, and team up on the third.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread