Destiny 2: Playstation Timed Exclusive Content (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 15:13 (2578 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I REALLY hope this is the last round of DBOers expressing surprise and disappointment in the timed exclusivity stuff. There is no excuse going forward for not understanding that it will continue to be a thing.

I am going to continue to be saltly about this arrangement when it screws people out of content on a full year+ increment. I'm paying the same amount of money and getting a lesser experience. The "at least until fall 2016" has worked out real well for the multiplayer maps, strikes, exotic weapons and the associated grimoire points for us xbox players. Don't think I'm upset about it being only screwing over the xbox players. If the exclusivity was on the xbox side instead I'd still be upset about this practice. PS players don't get the exclusive strikes as a nightfall strike, Xur hasn't sold the exclusive exotic weapons as far as I know. PS players get shafted from the full experience also.

You are basically saying to get over it and shut up. Sorry, but that's not how anything gets done when you are hoping to see change.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread