Destiny 2: Playstation Timed Exclusive Content (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 16:52 (2584 days ago) @ unoudid

I'd love to personally tell Bungie that I'm really displeased about this practice. That's partly why I posted this here. Yeah, this is a fan forum. But's it's also a place where Bungie staff comes occasionally and reads things. Hopefully someone there reads this.

Sure. But they also have official forums that (presumably) at least on employee is paid to monitor and moderate. They even have their business address listed at the bottom of their "Contact Us" page--send them a letter!

As I said, discussion is never a bad thing, but if you really want to bring about change, this isn't the way to do that. Complaining for its own sake is fine, but, again, let's not pretend that it's accomplishing anything. There are better, more direct methods than posting on a fan forum and just hoping a Bungie employee stumbles across it.

Please, don't take any of that the wrong way. I'm not attacking you or anything--I complain about Destiny at least as much as anyone else here. I don't care that folks want to complain about any aspect of it. I just think doing it in the name of change is a little disingenuous.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread