The key phrase is "at least"... (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 17:24 (2556 days ago) @ Korny

They never once said that xbox would be getting stuff at a specific time.

But they have never stated we would not be getting it. For all intents and purposes once D2 hits then they have missed the mark for delivering these items for D1 since this is supposed to be a 10-year franchise.

Please tell me how my $60 does not warrant what was originally promised?

If they eventually release the Playstation-exclusive content for Destiny 1 in 2020, even if it's minutes before they kill the servers, they will have kept their promise.

Everything has said "Playstation exclusive until at least Fall 20xx". That you or other players misinterpreted it to say that a release for Xbox on a certain date was promised does not make Bungie dishonest.

If you don't see that as being dishonest to their consumers then I don't know what to tell you. The definition of being dishonest is to have the intention to mislead. If they came out and said this stuff was exclusive until the next expansion pack or game then that would leave no ambiguity about it. Instead we get an ambiguous time frame that has misled people.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread