7:30 team (Destiny)

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 17:38 (2574 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

At first, some were expecting people to just know when to shoot. We quickly stated that the sword guy had to say something (I have the sword...then say something when ready, bring him down, shoot, etc). So it was the swords guy choice. I then called 3,2,1, shoot for the second rockets. I called my 1 attempt (I was 3rd so it was a kill) when I hit the rock left that you wait on. Then immediately went towards him. Unsure of Zero or Chicken's placement. Certainly could have done it a bit earlier but I went with being sure I was ready.

I called it when I was on the ledge. Jumping up and using the sword-swing to close the distance allows you to be in position as Crota is going down. It wasn't really an issue to get 3 slams in per down.

I called it slightly too late the first time I jumped up because I'm used to a different crew with different timings. In retrospect, it probably would have been wiser to have the most experienced sword runner take the caboose and finish him off. That way, you get any screw-ups out of the way before you're too invested into the fight.

That being said, the Crota fight felt much easier than the Ir Yut fight.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread