This. This exactly. (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 18:04 (2581 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Sorry, I think we're digging in a bit too much... disagreeing a bit too harshly when we don't mean to. So, maybe let me reset things a bit?

- I respect your opinion that you didn't like the tone.
- I liked it more than you did, but I too would have liked to see a bit more of a serious hook at the end to transition from Cayde-6's silliness to the reality of The City being under attack.
- I think you are being very open minded and are anticipating the full trailer like all of us are.
- I think you will make a fair assessment of that trailer once it comes out tomorrow.

- I think our main point of actual disagreement is that this teaser was based on something else (deadpool) as I think it is very much in line with Cayde-6's character as established in the Grimoire and later in his expanded in-game role starting with The Taken King.

And, I apologize for things getting to where they have. Not my intention. And I honestly can't wait to read your opinion of the full trailer. I really hope it does set a more serious tone that we both enjoy.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread