Here it is (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, April 04, 2017, 12:49 (2577 days ago) @ Kermit

Here's the video. It's a bit odd to watch, because I was the only one in the party with my voice set to record on video captures, so you only hear me talking.

The basic idea:

* Use a Defender bubble on the left or right upper walkways to distract the boomers.

* If there's time, kill 1 boomer on each side (just to reduce the amount of incoming fire), but never kill both (to avoid drawing out the wizard)

* Once the sword runner gives the signal to fire, the rest of the team hits Crota. He goes down, sword runner attacks.

* When Crota stands back up, he summons the Oversoul and is invincible for only 1-2 seconds. Fire rockets at him almost immediately after he stands up. In the time it takes your rockets to reach him, his invincibility will wear off and the rockets will drain his shield, causing him to kneel again.

* Now the sword runner can proceed with their second attack while the rest of the fireteam turns their attention to the oversoul and destroys it. By this point, the attack phase is over and everyone should move back inside. If you do this properly, you will only need to face 1 oversoul per attack round.

* Repeat the entire process again for the 2nd attack round, then move into the lower-right tower.

* At the end of the 2nd attack round, Ogres will spawn in the 2 lower towers. Your entire fireteam should be waiting to ambush one of the Ogres as they spawn (stand up on top of the doorways so you can hit it from above and behind). Then snipe the 2nd Ogre from the safety of the lower tower. During this portion, Crota will have rotated to the upper-left catwalk, so there's plenty of distance between him and your fireteam.

* Once both Ogres are down, everyone move back up to your starting point in the hallway. If Crota has only just rotated to the center, you'll have time to move back outside and proceed with your final attack round. Or, you can wait for him to do another rotation if your team needs a moment to rest and pop ammo synths.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread