DBO Pro Team's MLG Challenge strats. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, April 06, 2017, 15:16 (2575 days ago) @ Schedonnardus
edited by Korny, Thursday, April 06, 2017, 15:30

And by "Pro Team", of course I mean "folks that we rounded up last-minute because we don't believe in no Fireteam Builder".

Congrats on using the classic method! It can get insanely hectic up there with all of the Minotaurs and Harpies constantly pouring in. You gotta keep chaining those bubbles and orb generation. Real good stuff! And nice last-minute rez for the win (do I need to say it?).

Last night, our ragtag band didn't exactly plan things very well (surely unrelated to the FTB), so we had an underleveled Hunter, a lone Titan, a second Hunter, and three self-rez Warlocks. Our orb and Bubble supply was... not great. Still, we were able to knock the raid out in fairly solid time:

Strat:

After that, Atheon was simple strategy-wise, the key thing is to avoid getting the team blown up by supplicants:

Strat:

It was a fun raid. It is a bit frustrating that "nobody can die" mechanics managed to wedge their way back into the raid for the last bit, but at least it's only for a challenge (otherwise, would it really be a challenge?).

Also, here are a couple of screens that really wouldn't fit elsewhere. :P

Professing my love:
[image]

And last week I was the only one that didn't get to be a Shiny-head. :(
[image]

Good stuff! Can't wait for next week's raid. I think we've got the mechanics of the challenges down pat for that one, should only take five or six hours. ;)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread