I don't like being a party-pooper, but ... (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, April 07, 2017, 17:39 (2546 days ago) @ Kermit

I agree with you on the grind for sure. I have three characters, two at 387 and one at 382, so I can't even get into the 390 raids as yet.

Don't be so sure. My wife has done three 390 raids so far (Wrath, Crota, VoG) at light levels between 350-370, and she hasn't even been the Obligatory Liability Player (side-eyes Cyber). At 382, you're good to go, so don't be afraid to use the Fireteam Builder on the right side of the forum page.

That's a HUGE decrease in the drop rate, and it makes it much more difficult to get my characters to a higher light level.

No idea about decreased drop rates, but like I said, you're at the perfect level to do the Weekly Raids, and they have way better drop rates than ever (especially once you use Knuckles of EAO that you get for doing the first part of each Weekly raid).

Also, don't forget that Nightfall can net you up to six higher-light rewards per week on a single character (Completion Drop, 3 Nightfall Bounties, guaranteed Skeleton Key, and 3oC). This week's Nightfall is very easy to Solo/2man, as well, so don't be afraid to hop into it!

I have to say this: not everybody is a God-tier Destiny player. I've been on teams where most people were 400 and no one was under 390, and we couldn't complete the new raid challenges (and I wasn't ALWAYS to blame). I've been on teams with below-level players and it was even harder. Also, I consider Speedracer a God-tier Destiny player and he was not having such an easy time last night soloing Nightfall. I know nothing about Saber's skill level but I wanted to interject a bit of realism in here because it can get depressing to be told how easy everything is over and over when you aren't able to do it.

Korny says stuff like this because he plays with Cyber too often... Cyber makes EVERYTHING look easy :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread