That's an interesting (if wrong) opinion... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, April 08, 2017, 03:04 (2569 days ago) @ Kahzgul

The special ammo changes have ruined the chess game and now your only real options are either teamshoot plink plink or to use either NLB or UR.

I was running Ex Machina and Eirene all evening, and I was able to find ammo pretty consistently. The fact that it spawns very often adds a nice flow to the matches, as you have to fight for ammo locations more often. That said, I enjoy the greater focus on Primaries as well. Less Specials on the field at any given time means that you have a greater chance at primary streaks/multikills than before. Shotgunners can't just rush in Willy-nilly without dying to a hail of fire, and Snipers have less ammo at any given time.

Strikes are fine; I haven't found enough friends to run a raid yet so i can't speak to that. But man... That pvp, which has been my bread and butter for years of playing this game, is just abysmal.

Eh, I've enjoyed PvP for the first time since RoI dropped, so different strokes.
I definitely recommend the raids, though. Why not use that Fireteam Builder?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread