DBO Pro Team's MLG Challenge strats. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, April 09, 2017, 05:05 (2566 days ago) @ Morpheus

Finally got around to watching your video, and the strategy is really impressive there! Only one person died, and he self-rez'ed. This seems to be a much more sound strategy than the one we tried, and it went a LOT more smoothly(then again, the one I was in had two people who hadn't even done the original Vault) with that idea. I don;t know specifically how many Titans you had in that vid—I know I heard a tether or two—but it was obviously enough to keep that bubble up, and maintain a healthy amount of orbs for the group.

We had only one Titan, but between the two Shadowshot hunters, it was easy to maintain a steady bubble, which definitely helped.

I certainly think we could, and should, do something like that!

It's definitely more forgiving (especially if you have folks who haven't done the Vault before!), so yeh, give it a go!

Side note: I framed your video, and most of your shots did around 100,000 points of damage each time(except the one you missed, lol)!

Heh, even the one I missed did 17,200 points of splash damage, better than nothing!

And of course, it was your shot that killed him.

Haters will say it's Photoshop.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread