Still, you know how sensitive some folks are about spoilers. (Off-Topic)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, April 10, 2017, 17:16 (2566 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

As I recall, there was a thread about it and everything... Good times!

they have been saying for months that this was going to be a "buddy movie." everything in that trailer appears to mostly lead up to the hulk fight. They then break out and do the buddy thing, which isn't shown in the trailer at all.

To be fair, I haven't been listening to "they" or anything that they might say about the film (I still have little idea what Thor: The Dark World is about).

The only plot points we get is that asgard falls, mjolnir is destroyed, hulk fights thor. That really doesn't tell you anything at all about the story or how they get there

Some would consider those significant spoilers, as Asgard has withstood a number of attacks, Mjolnir is ostensibly indestructible (will Thor be borrowing Stormbreaker from Beta Ray Bill?), and Hulk has been MIA since AoU... First thirty minutes or not, those are some fairly large twists and shifts in the status quo that they're giving away in a non-ambiguous manner.

I mean, it doesn't bother me, since I find the context around the spoilers to be more important than the spoilers themselves, but they are indeed fairly big spoilers...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread