Wait, this can't be right! (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, April 13, 2017, 01:09 (2563 days ago) @ Chappy

That's the Playstation strategy! You're not on the Playstation.

As a gaze holder, I find it much easier to wait for someone to turn him around and maybe have other people shoot down the orb, but the Playstation people insist that the gaze holder must be god-like, shoot down the bubble, and a fraction of second later shoot the sliver of his Golgy's sensitive-spot that you can barely see from the front as his head wobbles around, then drop down from atop the crate to be in the correct position to fend off axion darts. EZPZ, they say. WRONG.

OTOH, you're adopting the traditional Xbox strategy for the rest of it, instead of the EZPZ Playstation way, which is having the gaze holders 2-6 run the perimeter of the room so that no one but gaze holder #1 ever has to worry about axion darts.

What I wouldn't give for a team that chose both easy strategies. It might result in slightly less damage each cycle, but it's not uncommon to lose that regardless if gaze-holder #1 isn't able to get the gaze right away, which isn't uncommon in my experience.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread