Super for Me [video] (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Monday, May 01, 2017, 18:30 (2550 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I played a rather special game of Control today. I seemed to be on the receiving end of enemy supers a little more often than usual. So I saved the clip and cut it into a montage of all the times I died to a super. 8 times, to be precise. And each time was to a super that was used only to kill me and me alone. If you watch the game-clock, you'll see several of these were back-to-back-to-back.
Only in Destiny could I finish at the top of the scoreboard AND on the winning team and still want to break my controller out of frustration ;)

I'm sort of amazed you guys won; generally, when teams are doing well enough to chain supers like that, the score is going rapidly out of level. It happened to me yesterday; a control game on Cauldron, I stepped into the center room and fired 3 shots towards A, killed 2 people, and was INSTANTLY supered again from the orbs on the ground. (There were still orbs on the ground after I re-supered, even.) I was thinking about how annoying it would have been to be on the other team at that moment... and I wasn't the only one of my team that was sitting in the pool of orbs and building super kills.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread