Des2ny Reveal Anticipation Thread (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, May 15, 2017, 19:33 (2531 days ago) @ ManKitten

Exaggerated class abilities.
The three classes aren't that different when you think about it. Titans, for example, for being strong tanks, are pretty damn nimble. I'm a hunter with max agility, and I'm often being out run by titans gliding and shoulder charging all over. Make Titans higher defenses but slower agility. Make hunters weaker defense but faster agility. Make warlocks a middle ground with faster super charge.

It's not going to happen, but I'd really prefer to see all the subclasses combined. Instead of having me choose a Titan, Warlock, or Hunter and having to have three characters to experience all of the different classes just let me switch between all of them on a single character. No more transferring gear between characters, just store it all in once place. If Bungie really wants the gear to reflect the class the player is using, then force the player to use different gear for each subclass.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread