Dude -- I was joking around. (Destiny)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 14:58 (2526 days ago) @ CyberKN

Here is an altruistic reason to do WotM instead of VoG with Cyber -- The only thing Kermit needs to finish his raid portion of the book is the Aksis challenge. (I believe the same is true with Korny and a few others) So if you do Wrath, you'll be a good guy, but if you do VoG you'll be a self-centered jerk -- which, if you didn't know, is pretty anti-Canadian. :-)

Okay, What the hell is going on here?

Kermit, myself, and several other people have already signed up for a WotM event on Friday. If Korny needs that bubble filled so desperately, I'm sure he's welcome to join us.

I don't know where you get off calling me a self-centered jerk. Like, seriously, what the hell have I done that warrants that?

Periodically, this weird form of animosity will well up in this Forum towards me, and I have no idea what the cause is. When I directly ask people, I get evasive non-answers. If we have a problem, PLEASE TALK TO ME ABOUT IT. I never intend to do anything that hurts people or causes offense, so if that is happening let me know about it so I can self-correct!

The obviously snarky tone and emoji at the end was specifically an attempt to make sure it came across in the lighthearted tone in which it was intended. (also - was directed at Cruel, not you - it's just a coincidence that you're both Canadian) :-)

Edit -- but upon re-reading my post I can totally see how it came across the way you took it. So, sorry - no offense intended.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread