Nothing I hope (Destiny)

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 00:07 (2530 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

Since the Cabal takes our light away, just for plot device of starting over the leveling grind, how do you think they handle this in Destiny 3?

Nothing?

I really hope nothing. You can't do this twice.

D3 can raise the level cap to redo the grind. Destiny already did that a few times in the first three years.

I can see them wanting to do this reset now because if they took 3 subclasses per 3 subclasses for a total of 9 now, and then ADDED three more, which is what people would expect, you'd have 18 subclasses for Destiny 2, and either 3 new elemental damage types or three redundant subclasses.

Then by Destiny 3, people would expect 3 more, and you'd have a grand total of 27 subclasses in Destiny 3.

By pulling a plot-driven reset now, they can cap D2 at 3 subclasses and just refine the ones we already know.

Then, they could add up to 3 more if they wanted for D3 and still keep the total number at a more manageable 18 instead of the nearly ludicrous 27.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread