I've got it all figured out... (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 13:20 (2522 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

Since the Cabal takes our light away, just for plot device of starting over the leveling grind, how do you think they handle this in Destiny 3?

We destroy the [Traveler] from Earth wiping light from the known galaxy, in an effort to keep out of the hands of the [Cabal]. But we learn that there are multiple [travelers] throughout the galaxy and they are actually weapons. And they are all controlled by a home world called [The Pinnace].

We end up teaming with the [fallen] and locating [The Pinnace] which is already inhabited by the [cabal]. We then learn that Oryx has returned and the [Hive] are stronger than ever and also on [The Pinnace]. [The Pinnace] is rebuilding a [Traveler] to replace the one we destroyed. We decided to activate the [Traveler] to finally kill Oryx and the [Hive] and the [Cabal].

While escaping and light jumping, we don't make it through the portal, leaving us stranded in space. We crawl into a cryotube on the ship and tell our [ghost] "Wake me when you need me."

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread