Cayde brings the levity we need in stressful situations. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 21:25 (2523 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I would actually disagree with your last point there. I think she enjoys it. And enjoys picking at Cayde. There is a playfulness to their interactions that Cayde and Zavala don't get. Vicarious levity.

Also, in the interest of using characters in more than 1 dimension, just watch the intro cinematic but notice he details of character actions over dialogue. Cayde has a light seriousness at the start. Not overt joking if you ask me. But you would be hard pressed to convince me that Terminator walk after activating his super was somehow tonally the same as complaining about destroyed loot.

In the same manner Ikora is almost always cool and collected when you talk to her, what emotion is she showing when investigating the Speaker?

I think it is too early and a little silly to judge character depth with the context we currently have.

But what do I know, I think Noble Team was was full of interesting and relatable characters.

Indeed.

All good points.

ps

I liked Noble team, too :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread