Question re: Guided Games (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, May 25, 2017, 13:27 (2527 days ago) @ slycrel

While your suggestion is valid, that's bad software design covered up by social engineering. They can fix that issue if they have the inclination to, and have the foresight to do so. (They have the time, but will it beat out other priorities as well is another question)

I hope they introduce a recent player list that would let you back in. I use LFG from time to time. My preferred way of organizing on the PS4 is to invite non-friends to chat, and from there they can click my name and join my public fireteam. The preferred method is to send friend invites, but I don't like that because I may forget to remove them and I don't want to litter my friends list with strangers I may end up not wanting to play with again.

Yesterday morning, though, I joined an LFG Nightfall run and the leader sent me a friend request. I accepted and I'm glad, because my power went out near the end, and I wouldn't have been able to rejoin had we not become friends.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread