Memorable Destiny moments (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, June 30, 2017, 16:35 (2495 days ago) @ Morpheus

Well, maybe you tend to remember things in a negative way or maybe people like to screw with you. I don't know. A lot of these don't seem like positive memories.

Something happened some time ago, around young adulthood, that radically changed perceptions and opened my eyes to the truth: The world is unfortunately a very dark, hurtful and appalling place. There is, of course positivity and good hearted nature and intelligence, but it's just drowning in a pit of the most incorrigible lecherous idiotic wastes to humanity. Monsters, parasites, criminals...presidents.

Even the optimal stress reliever such as video games become plagued with the same affliction. I do have positive memories of Destiny—just look at my YouTube channel—but they get swallowed up by the poison that infects online video gaming.

Some people see my thought process as negative, I see it as realism. Because that's the reality of it: Humanity is at its worst.

My experience in life is that the world lives up or down to your expectations. i hope you get past your demons.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread