+1 (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, July 04, 2017, 06:57 (2492 days ago) @ Funkmon

Also, like most folks with that mentality, if you invalidate his opinion with facts, he will completely ignore your post. If you present him with enough facts to change his mind, he will not acknowledge it until called out on it way down the road. In both scenarios, he may cling to one tiny aspect of your post that he can argue against, and ignore the rest of the post. I've seen folks with that complex for years, and usually their defense to their arbitrary statements is "Whoah hey, it's obviously just my opinion!" even though they they never present it as such.
Now I'm not saying that Cody is cancer, but folks like that killed HBO, and tend to ruin the comraderie of other communities...

Most of us are used to Cody being this way, though (especially when we play with him, and the one time that I hung out with him for a few days). So we mentally stick the "in my likely-wrong opinion" in front of his posts for him, and when you get past all that, he's a pretty fun guy...
Although he does treat the forum a bit like his personal social media wall. But hey, as long as it gets discussions going...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread