Des2ny is pretty great (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 10:34 (2442 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Adventures are pretty rad, and what I think patrol missions should have been all along. My only complaint is that I wish there were more of them! I love how the enemies they spawn and the set pieces they create appear to other players. I remember sniping away at the Vex mind while another player did “Cliffhanger” off in the distance, and I created quite the shitstorm when I accidentally lured a boss over into a public event!

Public events are significantly more fun. There’s just so much mayhem now.

Easily my favorite thing about Destiny 2. Just going out in the world feels like a worthwhile thing to do (and not just for the loot). There is shit popping off everywhere. The amount of enemies they cram in there is incredible sometimes, and it's a lot of fun.

Nightfalls being timed are fun. I assume this is Bungie’s way of eliminating the boring way more people played nightfalls in Destiny, which was hang back with an elemental primary and slowly clear everything out.

I love the new Nightfall timer. It was cool to barely get to the boss before the timer ended on the first run and then get better the next few runs before finally burning him down. And it was fun to actually fail a Nightfall for the first time in years.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread