I don't understand. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, September 18, 2017, 15:05 (2420 days ago) @ Kahzgul

It sounds like you guys haven't really figured it out yet. Try moving as a group of 4 and have the two prism wielders direct you as to where to go and when in order to get you to the flowers. we use callouts like L1, L2, L3 (for the left hand flowers, going around the room away from the safe room, clockwise) and R1, R2, R3 for right hand flowers (again, going away from the saferoom, so counterclockwise) and then "forest" and "rocks" for the last two flowers. The dogs follow very predictable patrol paths and they can't hear. They also only see in line of sight, so it's possible if you're spotted to duck around a corner before they catch you and not trigger the howling (though I do not recommend making this your primary strategy). The prism holders cannot be seen while standing in the pools of light, but some of the transition points can be seen by the dogs, so you need to watch for that.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. This was a really easy fight for my team once we got a handle on the mechanics. Don't kill any dogs until you're ready to kill all of the dogs. We found swords to be tremendously effective at dpsing the dogs. Once you run out of heavy ammo, pop your super.

My job was left side prism holder, so I know that side really well. For L1 and L2, just hug the left hand wall and avoid the one dog that paths back and forth between L1 and forest. There's also a dog that paths from L3 to L2, but he's almost never an issue since his patrol path is so long. For forest, just go straight there from right right hand side door of the safe room (unintuitive, but much safer and just as fast). For L3, go to forest first, and then go towards L2 before turning right to L3. You can also path very quickly between forest and rocks.

No. We got it. Can't blame the observation through. It's the movement on the board. As I said, we weren't on point. If we had a timer, I have no doubt things would have gone smoother.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread