PS4 Players, go pick up another raid clangram! (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Friday, September 22, 2017, 11:59 (2430 days ago) @ Kahzgul

I forgot to record my perspective last night. ):

Korny, Cody, and myself were the ones that went back to the real Throne room. Korny covered the left side, Cody and I were on the right. Korny would kill the Psions on the left when needed, and Cody would kill the ones on the right when needed. I stayed on the right, against the wall, moving front to back just killing adds. I spent a lot of time shooting across the room towards the left side to help keep Korny clear.

I'm not sure what classes you all are rocking, but the Arc supers all seem to work really well for add control. I was running my Stormcaller Warlock and popping my Super whenever it was ready to kill adds. Most supers seem pretty ineffectual against the boss, so use them liberally to stay alive and kill things. Pulse grenades are also really, really useful. You can just toss one at the spawn door and it basically just kills a whole group as they exit.

Swords are really good against the orange bars, as is Hawthorne's shotgun. Use Coldhearts if you have them to burn the boss, which frees up your heavy slot for something that's good against the orange bars.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread