I would be very careful in how you use this (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, October 16, 2017, 07:22 (2396 days ago) @ The_Xmoose_v3
edited by MacAddictXIV, Monday, October 16, 2017, 07:45

In the tower I would say go for it all the way. In PvE, use at your discretion. But In PvP, I'm personally hoping that people get banned for its use. I've already reported two people who have used it in trials.

I know this might start a "But if it was coded in the game, it's not cheating" conversation. But I'm of the opinion that if someone is using a glitch/bug to willfully gain an advantage that was not intended in the game then they should be punished for it. And I hope no one can argue that using a dance move to walk through a wall so that you can shoot out but not be harmed is even a remotely "intended" thing.

All I know is that my only recourse is to report these people who decide they want to win instead of play a fair game. I know that there are scads of people on the internet who would love to do just that, but I hope they aren't in DBO. And if they are, I hope you understand what you did when the ban hammer comes swingin'

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread