Interesting Results (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, October 16, 2017, 18:06 (2418 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

The bugs didn't exist or weren't known to the developer who was putting cool stuff into an awesome game. I'm so very happy that they added little things like that.

Of course—it's impossible to find every bug/discover the scope of a mistake before launch. If that were true, Dan, Frank and Bonnie's heads would all be on pikes.

However, there were/are bugs that were in the game since after launch, but were not addressed;now that support has ended, they never will be either.

I checked on Destiny 1 at some point in my off time, and the fizzling Sparrow thing was in the first game, too. Sparrows short out in water all cool like, but guns still lock in sprint position(in both games!), Public Event Targets still teleport across the entire region, planets and weapons still show as the wrong planet or weapon, and I still have to non-verbally convince my entire fireteam to kill themselves every single time we play Winter's Run.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread