THE MINI POST:: Destiny 2 (Fan Creations)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, October 23, 2017, 09:00 (2378 days ago)

Originally I was going to have an epic rebuttal here. A written overview of what I see in Destiny 2. I wanted to make a sequel & rebuttle to my Mega Post. But recently I have found that I no longer have the time to put efforts into such an endeavor. I’ve been building up to have this big post, because, well, I ever the scientist like to double check my self and make sure what I see isn’t some odd quirk to how I was feeling that day or some other bout of human blah blah blah. So I’ve held my thoughts close to my chest. To be fair, I do have some things written down that are at least readable thoughts, and I’ll be adding them here. So while it is in no ways as polished as I would like, this is what I got to do, as I’ve already put time into it, and now I need to cash it out and get on to other things. I hope to show the catalyst of this choice some day. I at least will speak of it in this post.

In Other words ...

Welcome! To!... Thaaaaa!.. Mini Post!

(Japan? Japan. That said… I’m flippn’ PUMPED! This is right dope yo! NO ONE SHOW GRIM III THIS!)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread