How do you share Raid checkpoints? (Destiny)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 07:36 (2388 days ago) @ Kermit

Last night a DBOer saved a checkpoint to an alt character. I joined him later to try to get that checkpoint. We traversed the underbelly to get to the door to the gauntlet room, but it wouldn't open.

Anybody have any theories as to why this would be?

Not sure why it wouldn't work the same for the underbelly, but when Steel got us a checkpoint for Calus last week, we just ran through the Castellum section like normal and the Throne Room door was the one that opened.

I'm curious, though. We knew the group had the checkpoint because the mission text said something along the lines of "Join Calus in the Throne Room" or something like that. Does your mission text indicate that the next section you have to complete is the Gauntlet? I'm really interested to know if the checkpoint transferred to you without you having to enter the encounter area. If so, any chance you could share? :)

-Disciple

I actually went in this morning to check that and my ghost said enter the Royal Pools, so I don't know.

Have you guys got to the gauntlet room yet? Could you ping me tonight so I could try and grab that checkpoint from you?

Also, one of the paths to the Gauntlets (The one through irrigation) doesn't open up till you beat the encounter. So make sure you're going through the armory (although it does sound like you actually got the checkpoint for Royal Pools).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread