Try the website Light.gg too (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Friday, October 27, 2017, 12:29 (2374 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Pyromancy, Friday, October 27, 2017, 12:34

I'm hoping that Bungie will provide their in game/in application 1st party release solution sooner rather than later.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news... but Bungie decided that providing a robust API was a far more productive use of their time than building tools of this kind. The Destiny Companion App will always be decent - but if you want GREAT tools, they're COUNTING on you using 3rd party apps.

(The stuff we're talking about might NEVER be available from Bungie, directly.)

Yeah, I can for sure see where you (or perhaps Bungie) may be coming from. It makes tons of sense to spend resources wisely and examine the trade offs.

I guess maybe I'm talking about different stuff than the collective 'we'. I'm not looking for all the bells and whistles. I don't really need 'load outs' or any of the other advanced features somehow provided by 3rd party. By 1st party release I just mean in game (or official companion application), basic functionality.

So do you think that an upgraded vault with better sort options is for sure off the table?
Or upgraded 'collection' pages? Separate individual pages for Ship, Sparrow, Shader, Emote, etc.
Bungie.net Armory with player inventory access is gone for good?
Kiosks won't be making a triumphant return with some future Event or Downloadable Content (I wouldn't even be mad if all the kiosks had to be hidden under menus of the current singular Vault - or sequestered to The Farm or something)?
How about a page with the Season Items that will be getting locked away forever, and a proposed date with when those are going to be magically 'going away for good'?

(I hope none of this sounds condescending. I'm being completely honest here)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread