Curse of Osiris (Destiny)

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, October 30, 2017, 10:29 (2371 days ago) @ MacGyver10

Lore-wise and aesthetically, the Vex and their environments have always seems the coolest of all Destiny's creations to me. This expansion looks awesome though.

Anyone know if there's a raid included? If there's a raid included, you all do a DBO stream (with headset audio included) so I can check it out. Had to get my viewing from YouTube for this last one.

- MacGyver10

The Vex totally leave me speechless. I remember reading the Grimoire cards about them years ago and thinking their lore inspired bewildering mystique, theory, and unhealthy amounts of dread and wonder. To me, the Vex are an embodiment of time and space as vehemently nonlinear properties. I look upon a Goblin or Harpy and see a living being entombed in breathing titanium. I have many conclusions to draw about the nature of the Vex and I know even the correct ones are but an itsy bitsy atom in a Pyramidion of further intricate uncertainty.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread