We did it!!!! (Destiny)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, October 30, 2017, 12:30 (2370 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

That was tons of fun! I'm really glad I could play with all you guys, that was some of the most fun I've had in Destiny.

Now to work out a time to blind run the Prestige Raid... :P

Too late for that. I watched prestige mode runs of the first three sections before we'd finished the Calus fight. There's not much to really figure out anyway. Most of the changes are just "Surprise! We added more stuff for you to kill!

Though in all seriousness, we had the Baths down to a science. I think it might be worth taking a crack at it some time that's the first encounter, if people are interested, ever.

Although I definitely have some extra leveling to do, first.

I would love to give it a go. I think we had the Baths and the Gauntlet down really well. If I remember right, the gauntlet only took us two or three attempts this week. The only part of the prestige mode that's really got me worried is the gardens, but that's mostly because I kept getting turned around when we had to rush to our dogs and I kept going to the wrong one first :p

-Disciple

Well then, there is no reason to fear the gardens, because in prestige mode there are 8 dogs! So even if you go to the wrong place, there will be one there to shoot at! ;-)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread