They must think the adventures are worth repeating a lot. (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, December 06, 2017, 17:35 (2354 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I really don’t want to come off as overly negative here, and I know I’m at risk of that. I am happy with what Curse of Osiris provided, and will be more so if the Raid Lair is cool and the forge and masterworks stuff is neat.

But I am seriously confused about the Infinite Forest. It is so lackluster, that I legitimately don’t really understand why they talked about it. I think it’s literally four rooms that might as well not be any different to begin with.

Maybe I’m expecting too much from a $20 add-on three months after release, but I can’t help but be slightly disappointed. Advertising a new Destination and Patrol space brings with it a certain expectation (at least for me), and Mercury is extremely lackluster. I thought Titan would be the bare minimum size for a Destination, and I’m not sure I want to get new ones if they’re as small as Mercury. I can’t imagine what folks that really want the new Mercury armors sets will have to endure, grinding out that single public event for a pair of tokens, and that single lost sector. Is there even a chest dropping major in that area?

I don't know if I've been absurdly lucky, or what... but I've spent maybe an hour in the public space, and earned enough tokens for several engrams already. I have 3 of the 5 pieces of the Titan armor at this point... and we're a day into the expansion.

I don't think it's going to be as hard as you think it is.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread