The Storm and the Mail Sack (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, September 06, 2013, 20:16 (3885 days ago)

Home again Home Again. . .

Two Things to note (I find)

Father Franklin Urk said two things in an interview that I would love to have >addressed!
1) Players can combine supers to perform unique actions as a group.
2) He answered to the title of Community Manager, but I thought YOU were the community >manager.

Your first question is not linked to said interview. Thus, it is invalid. We don’t >comment on rumors.

As for your second question, Guardians are always more powerful when they have someone >to back them up. Or is that the answer to both questions?

This community is shaping up to be a real beast. Any hopes of even attempting to >“manage” it will rely on a proper Fireteam.

(Well Played)

Unisaur 64 You mentioned the podcast in the previous sack, implying that you >would have an update when you were stateside.

I didn’t imply anything. I dared you to ask me again, and you have. Thank you. The >Podcast is making a comeback. Urk is even casting the panel on Twitter.

Editor’s Note: With a little bit of help, we’ve located the necessary equipment, and scored a sound proof room. I wanted to book the first go this week, but things got nuts. That’s good and bad news for you. It means the podcast will have to wait just a little while longer, but it also means that something more substantial is in the works.

Sit tight. – Urk

I have herd myths and a prophecy of this thing called a "Bungie Podcast". :P

Oh also Bungie is giving way German Destiny Cards on twitter next week. So that too I guess.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread