Three of Coins issue? (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, May 09, 2018, 08:42 (2189 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Has anyone else noticed a severe drop rate reduction for the Three of Coins? Before the update, I'd usually use a Three of Coins, run enough public events to finish that week's Flashpoint, grab the loot from all of Cayde's chests, and walk away with an exotic engram in an hour or two.

Yesterday I used my Three of Coins as soon as I started playing, finished the story, ran a few public events on Mars, ran adventures, completed a couple of new Lost Sectors then noticed my 3oC was nearly out. So I used a 2nd one, gathered the loot from the Cayde chests (with two extra maps left over from earlier weeks), ran enough public events to complete the Flashpoint milestone, went back to Mars to alternate between completing public events and failing Escalation Protocols, and just after my 2nd 3oC had expired, I got one exotic engram...which of course decrypted into something I already had on my character :p

So, eight solid hours of gameplay with Three of Coins active the whole time, and only one exotic engram dropping after the second 3oC had already expired. Did I just have the worst luck ever last night, or has anyone else noticed something similar?

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread