Foregone Conclusion (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Sunday, May 13, 2018, 03:10 (2185 days ago) @ cheapLEY

The standout for me is Foregone Conclusion. It’s a firehose that spits bullets. I think I might have found the Auto Rifle that will finally make me put my Origin Story away for a while.

I have one, haven't tried it yet. I dunno if it'll replace Origin Story for me - I like to use that thing in a (relatively) long-range role, and I doubt anything with a fire rate as high as Foregone Conclusion is very good at a distance. That doesn't mean I might not use it in a different role, though - its real competitor, for me, is probably going to be Ghost Primus.

I did get Suros Regime yesterday, and that sure felt good. I knew it was in the expansion, but somehow it wasn't really something I'd been thinking about, so it felt like a bit of a surprise when the name popped up. I spent a solid hour at least running around with it - feels pretty much the same to me, which is a good thing. There's just something about that thing - the different firing modes, the quick reload, the sounds it makes, even the sights. It just feels "right" to me. It's the perfect auto rifle in the same way that MIDA Multi-Tool is the perfect scout rifle. Long live the king. :)

Totally with you on the hand cannon. That thing's going to get a lot of use on a couple of my Warlock setups, I can tell already.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread